Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer Sale

Welcome Summer! I love this time of year, it's way better than those long, winter months. I like to spend a lot of time outside gardening, riding my bike, sun-tanning, and drinking Chardonnay by the pool! :) I usually spend my nights crocheting baby outfits. It gives me something to do while my husband watches sports or when I need to unwind before bed. It has been one of my favorite hobbies for a long time.

I recently added new listings to my Etsy store! Not only do I have adorable toddler rompers available, but I've been working on newborn sizes too! They are so sweet. I really love having the shorts too! Sometimes it can be tough changing diapers and messing with all those buttons! But my new patterns are easy and comfortable...Adjustable halter-top and short shorts can be worn with tights and matching headband, or alone with sandals!

I can add any embellishment to the front. Look how cute the new "daisy collection" turned out!


Each romper is unique and made with lots of love! Attached on the front of the bib is a bright contrasting flower or tiny daisy. It's hard to pick just one! If you love to crochet (like me), and are up for something new, check out this awesome flower tutorial by annaluciadesign.com! Once you get the hang of it, it is fun and simple. She includes complete step by step instructions and photos on the site. If you want to make one of these crochet flowers, check it out here!



Currently, these rainbow bright colors are perfect for the summer. Use code: RAINBOW for 40% off all listings until the end of July. If you have had your eye on one of these adorable baby outfits now is the time to buy!


Go to my Etsy shop: OwlTellYouSew to see what's new! Plus, don't forget to use the code for 40% off all listings! That's the best deal of the year! These would be perfect as a shower gift for a new mom or newborn photography. 


If you decide to purchase one of these precious rompers, please leave a review! And I would love to see a picture of your baby wearing one too. Tag me on Instagram @owltellyousew or send an e-mail to owltellyousew@gmail.com - It's up to you if you decide to share, no pressure.


I have been receiving a ton of inquires regarding these romper patterns. Unfortunately, I do not sell patterns, nor have I ever written one before. I would love to be able to make a few different patterns and eventually add them to my store. In the meantime, stay tuned for future updates and listings!


Thanks!
-LK



No comments:

Post a Comment