Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Sale!


Spring is my favorite season! Mostly because I was born in the spring (April), and the thought of warm weather, flowers and baby animals gets me super Happy! Celebrating Easter with family traditions, egg decorating, and candy is the best. I love stale peeps, its odd, I know...but the hard sugar and processed marshmallows (once a year) really makes all the difference. It wouldn't be Easter without them! *My mom would always make sure to include a fresh toothbrush in every basket. Thanks Mom!

What do you look forward to getting every year in your Easter Basket?
 
Spring Sale is going on NOW until March 20th! Get these handmade items while they last. It would make the perfect Shower Gift, Easter Outfit, or Spring Photos. All of these items are handmade with love and pride. I put all of my time into making these baby outfits, and hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I wouldn't sell them if I didn't think they would be kept for generations to come...




With Spring right around the corner, I can't wait to share my first SALE! If you have been eyeing these little rompers for awhile now...this sale won't last long, and now is the time. I will be adding new items soon that you won't wanna miss. Until then, enjoy 20% off all orders using code SPRING20 on my Etsy store, OwlTellYouSew

Thank you for stopping by, and stick around for more exciting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment