Thursday, October 8, 2015

October Owlet

Hello! This is my very first post to my new blog, Owl Tell You Sew....
I hope to share with you my inspirations, projects, and ideas along the way. My name is Laura and I love to make things, all sorts of things...I don't consider myself very 'crafty' but when I put my mind to something, I can do almost ANYTHING! I love a good challenge.

I recently received a Janome DC1050 sewing machine, and I haven't stopped using it since. I can't remember what my first sewing project was exactly, but I have made a million purses, pillowcases, pincushions, wall hangings, happy hexagon trivets, mini quilts, mug rugs, napkins, tea towels, boxy pouches, pillows, paper piecing blocks, table runners and much more!

I usually give everything I make as gifts to special friends and family members. It means sew much more, when you can say "It's handmade". Let's pop this bottle and start having some fun :)

XO

1 comment: